Mandalorian stuff

edited September 27 in Showcase

My newest Mandalorian pin from D23 arrived the other day. Adds up nicely with some of the other pins (e.g. Force For Change)

I even still have some of the 1980 buttons from when The Empire Strikes Back hit Dutch theatres

"The Empire improves every system it touches. Judged by any metric; safety, prosperity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside. At death and chaos" The Client

Comments

• Nice magic band thatvis comjng...

"The Empire improves every system it touches. Judged by any metric; safety, prosperity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside. At death and chaos" The Client
  • And I just love these two new posters of the Mandalorian

• Here's more The Mandalorian merchandise available for pre-order October 4th

• Nice material on the various Black Series figures of the Mandalorian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxX-drvm_is

• edited October 20

Love this new calender for 2020. At amazon and developed by Grupo Erik

You can find these at the English and German Amazon affiliates online. I E-mailed Grupo Erik in Spain but they don't sell to customers. Also like this poster

https://www.grupoerik.com/en/maxi-posters/19681-poster-star-wars-the-mandalorian-helmet-8435497232658.html?search_query=the+mandalorian&results=4

• Love those billboards in greater Los Angeles vicinity.