D23 & the Mandalorian

What do you hope to see/hear at Disney Event D23 from The Mandalorian next to a new trailer of course?

"The Empire improves every system it touches. Judged by any metric; safety, prosperity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside. At death and chaos" The Client

Comments

• I hope to learn more about the characters, the villains. I want someone to ask Filoni or Favreau whether we're going to be seeing familiar faces and I want them to say nothing in response, except giving each other a telling look to which the crowd will react. It would make for a great tease.

After the rumours of the last few days, I'm also dying to find out whether the rumours about the Kenobi series are true and I hope they'll officially announce it then and there.

• Would be nice to send them some Twitter questions that gives them space and effort to give some nice hints. 
    "The Empire improves every system it touches. Judged by any metric; safety, prosperity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside. At death and chaos" The Client
  • New merchandise will be made available at D23.

• So apparently it's been confirmed that we are going to see a trailer (for those who were still wondering whether that'll be the case). Great news!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jon-favreau-unveils-star-wars-series-mandalorian-marvel-plans-a-new-venture-1233239

• Wonderful!! Let’s hope we’ll also catch a glimpse of Elon Musk as a guest role the series

• I'd really like to know in what way the SW Movies the Battle for Endor or even Caravan of Courage inspired Jon Favreau for the series. We have already seen a Blurrg.toy that first appeared in the 1985 movie; Ewoks, the Battle for Endor.

• edited August 23

This? That's no toy but a scale model used by the crew.

(also note the Ugnaught; probably Nick Nolte's character)

https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/2019/08/190814_johnfavreau_241_embed.jpg

Founder of StarWarsInterviews.com and author of the Star Wars Interviews book series. Volumes 1 and 2 now available on all Amazon sites.

• On the Disney Plus booth at D23 you can now admire the Mandalorian''s and Cara Dune outfit.

• edited August 23

The D23 Expo has kicked off and the first two pieces of merchandise based on the upcoming Disney+ series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian, have been made available early.

There is a new Mandalorian pin featuring IG-11 and Cara Dune, along with a Funko Pop Vinyl.

Stitch Kingdom on Instagram shared some photos of the new merchandise:

Notice the name of Nick Nolte's character..........

• edited August 23

His name is KUILL. What do you think of that name?

• Kuiil sounds like Kuil, which also sounds the same as Kuijl.

Kuijlen.

WILLY VAN DER KUIJLEN!

Founder of StarWarsInterviews.com and author of the Star Wars Interviews book series. Volumes 1 and 2 now available on all Amazon sites.

• Love the new poster!

• I removed the text at the bottom. -BP

• Nice one

• LOVE all of this!

I’m at the Expo today, I’ll see what I can’t dig up ;)

• Sounds like a famous saying from Belgium Who digs a kuil for someone else, is likely to fall in it. Kuil meaning hole.

• If you could get that Mandalorian Lucasfilm pin? It is truely awesome

• Now this is the Star Wars I’ve been longing for since the last 34 years.