Collecting autographs

My latest Mandalorian autopraph by Pedro Pascal.

This last one was signed by Pedro Pascal while he was working on King Lear at the theatre in NY.

"The Empire improves every system it touches. Judged by any metric; safety, prosperity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside. At death and chaos" The Client

Comments

• Those are great! I was too late to send him something to the play... :-/ need to wait for the next opportunity

• I am pretty sure new changes will emerge.
    "The Empire improves every system it touches. Judged by any metric; safety, prosperity, peace. Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? Look outside. At death and chaos" The Client
  • I collected up until 2006 or 2007.
    Here is a small selection:
    Harrison Ford:
    harrisonford9jpg

Carrie Fisher & Mark Hamill:

CarrieMarkjpg

BD Williams, Carrie Fisher,  Peter Mayhew:

SW3sigjpg

Anthony Daniels (I have several of him, all with great inscriptions)

AnthonyDaniels2jpg

AnthonyDaniels1jpg

Stuart Freeborn:

Dave Prowse & Jeremy Bulloch:

BullochProwsejpg

Howard Kazanjian:
    Irvin Kershner:
    James Earl Jones:
    George Lucas & Rick McCallum:
    RickandGeorgejpg
    Kenny Baker:
    John Dykstra:

Founder of StarWarsInterviews.com and author of the Star Wars Interviews book series. Volumes 1 and 2 now available on all Amazon sites.

• edited August 17
    Very nice! here are two of my Mandalorian Warriors and I like working on projects such as multi's (Cantina & Cloud Riders project)

In spring of this year; Peter Mayhew signed my Cantina Multi at LFCC. 

Penny McCarthy signed a Labria; hold on to that species; Devaronian :wink:

Rodian Bounty hunter Greedo; Paul Blake

Amongst others; Anthony Daniels as "Tak" & below C3PO

• Ah yes, Temuera Morrison.
    Got this in 2005 after we arm wrestled.

Founder of StarWarsInterviews.com and author of the Star Wars Interviews book series. Volumes 1 and 2 now available on all Amazon sites.

• And I like the quotes some of the actors put on them every now and then

• edited August 17
    Quotes are fun.
    Several favorite quotes are on non-SW pix though:

• And the first IG series we saw in 1980 in pursuit of Captain SOLO aboard the Millenium Falcon; IG-88 signed by prop builder Bill Hargreaves 
  • edited August 17

When the opportunity is there I ask for them. :)

Just like Warwick Davis who was willing to write in Ewokese for me

• Hope as Jon Favreau said in an interview he likes the OT and we'll see familiar creatures such as these return in The Mandalorian.

• Diego Luna, will return....together with Alan Tudyk